Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Trip to SC

Up for AM mix.  Then at 7 Lynn, Kathy L. Pam L. and Janessa and I played pickleball.  I worked at OGT from 8:45 -10:30.  Next destination SC for an Eye appointment.  Yes, I have the start of Macular Degeneration, but 90% of people do not progress any further.  And My taking of Areds 2 helps those odds.  But once MD starts it is not treatable and taking the eye vitamins is too late.  I stopped at Lowes and got a box of basement ceiling tiles.  I was hungry for Chinese so I got some orange chicken to go.  I had a 2:30 appointment at the Siouxland Health clinic to get my second shot for .  Those shots will last my lifetime.  On the way home I called Julie to cancel on golf, because it was too rainy and cold.  When I got home Denny went to Bomgaars for a part for the Dixon.  I started on the bunk house.  Then I helped him in the machine shed.  Oh, My, It take us soooooo long to get down on the floor to work on the mower and then back up.  It's like SLOW motion.  We got the 3 pins put in the L bracket only to find out it was not right.  Uffta!!!  Well, guess we know what Denny will be doing tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment