Sunday, June 16, 2019

Happy Father's day

I had a great Father!!!   I am so thankful for him.   THANKS, DAD!!!!!!

YOU CAN SEE THE T SHIRT DAD GOT IS TRUE .... 
AT THE MENTION OF MY NAME .... FISH TREMBLE





Beautiful morning.  Jack was great during SS and church.  When Shige finished his sermon, you could tell by his voice.  Jack knew it and he said, "All done."  The back half of the church laughed.  SO CUTE!!!  While Denny and Jack stayed home and napped, I went to help in the kitchen for Meg N. graduation party.  Nice.  At home Denny had finished cleaning airbnb, We showered and got Jack ready for bed.  Mandy and Jason got back from their trip to Colorado for Nicole's wedding.  I am so thankful that we got to watch Jack.
Thanks to Fathers
My husband, a Great Father!

 Howard Johnson and Maynard Newhouse
Great Fathers!
Our two sons and two son in laws (not pictured :)
Great Fathers!

Thanks most of all to our Father in heaven ...

No comments:

Post a Comment