Friday, July 29, 2022

Up and to PB

 After not sleeping well I still was up and cleaning up the kitchen and emptying the dishwasher.  I took the lisianthus flowers that didn't get chosen at Farmers Market to pickleball.  Fun playing.  I had selections make a picture of Neppls for the celbration of life for Pat tomorrow.  At home Denny was working on the 72.  He went to IG in the afternoon to pick up a fuel filter? that came in to IG. I put together a vase of flowers to take to Dureen.   We went to Old Town before going to the show Elvis.  On the way the train was crossing Orchard, so we took out our forks and ate the salad I took for a picnic supper.  It was so pretty up on the hill.  We just stayed inside and visited with Eric.  The show was good, I may or may not have fallen asleep during part of it.  



No comments:

Post a Comment