Thursday, July 14, 2022

Early PB Lakeview picnic

I got up and had devo and picked a few flowers before heading into IG for PB.  Fun!! , now if only my knee wouldn't hurt.  Bummer!!  Dr v. stopped at the courts and I asked him quickly about shots for my knee.  He said I could go to him or an orthopedic clinic to get them.  I went to oMalcoms and returned one shower rod to get another.  I stopped by IC clerk and gave Elizabeth some flowers and a princess dress to try on.  At home Denny rehung the towel rack, put up the shower curtain AND cut off the lisianthus supports with the bolt cutter.  Amazing!!! Thanks so much.  I planted the rest of the plants from Becky while Denny made a salad for the Lakeview picnic.  Shower, nap and head to picnic about 5:15.  It was a beautiful night and LOTS of amazing food.  




No comments:

Post a Comment