Friday, July 22, 2022

Happy birthday, Lincoln

 Lincoln, you make us smile every time we think of you.  May you grow to love God more and more each day.  





I went in to play picklball at 7:30.  It started raining at 8 so  I stopped and walked thru Doses and Bomgaars.  When the raining stopped I went back to lay pickleball.   At home the airbnb wanted to spend Saturday night as well,   We mowed the lawing the afternoon,  The Dixon lost a belt, so Denny fixed while  I finished mowing with the grasshopper.  Great salad and visit with Luke for supper.  I ws out putting together flowers for the Pharmacy as a congrats for the new business. when Denny called and said the Danny was filling up the helicopter and so we went down to the south drive way by hog unit and watched him.  





No comments:

Post a Comment