Friday, July 1, 2022

At home finished kitchen ceiling and south walls.

I went in to play pickleball, but my knee is still hurting, so I stopped for a while and did some errands.  I took flowers to Melissa W., stopped at Lewis Drug and bought Nyquil, Areds, Predisone and thyroid regulator.  I stopped and got a few groceries, then went to play little more pickleball.  I gave Becky V the Iowa state flowers.  Denny took the trailer to Cherokee and brought home the Grasshopper mower.  At home we started to finish the ceiling and south wall of kitchen area.  It was not an easy task, but we got'erconquered.  Uffda!!  We really enjoyed again just rocking on the porch.  And we had a great FaceTime with Missy.  The airbnbers are from Colorado.  

                                           

                                    


No comments:

Post a Comment