Monday, July 11, 2022

Full Day

 I stayed in bed until 6.  After devo, I planted some ferns from Becky, Then a quick shower and I left about 8 to golf at Fonda.  I played with Carla and Joannie who belong to Twin Lakes.  T'was a terrible start with a 10 foot long drive, then my second shot hit a thing is should have not.  Third shot went a little further ... etc,   etc,   etc,  Which continued on to the putting green.  YUP, 4 putts  UFFDA!!! good thing I really enjoy golfing regardless of the shots I make.  Weather was wonderful, company was great, lunch was tasty.  Lovely day ... even shooting a 50 ... with an 8 on hole 8 .... and a 9 on hole nine.  Uffda! I drove thru Newell hoping to say hi to Kelsi, but she wasn't home.  WalMart haircut wasn't open, so I headed home to make onion dill rolls, hard boiled eggs, chilled asparagus, lemonade etc.  We headed to bed pretty early.  Good day!  Alan and Laurie are visited the Jensens while they are in Thailand.  





No comments:

Post a Comment