Tuesday, July 26, 2022

OGT

This morning I started a month of taking 25 mg of Levothyroxine everyday in the morning for fatigue.  I will be taking first thing in the morning before eating food.  It is a treatment for hypothyroidism or an underactive thyroid. (fatigue)  As I type in this info, I have been awake since 3:30 am when I made a trip to RR.  Then I lay in bed until 5 when I got up.  It is now 6 and I have yawned a lot!!   I'm not thrilled with the idea of taking a prescription, but Dr. V did the blood work and it showed a borderline need for this.  Lord, grant me wisdom.   I did take a short nap before going to play pickleball at 7:30 and volunteer at the  OGT at 8:15.  When I got home Denny had made the beds in airbnb and we finished cleaning the basement.   We finished straightening the house from this weekend and I took a nap.   Denny got his trophy this morning, a ground hog that was lingering across the road by the barn.  Hurrah!!!  #oneshotdenny  Denny also sent a request for an offer  made with the larger group.   He helped me get the airdrop working for this laptop.  







No comments:

Post a Comment