Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Happy birthday JACK!!!!

Happy Birthday!!!  I always appreciate how kind you are with Tyler.  You made me very happy when you brought me the papers you had colored at vacation Bible school.  Keep learning about Jesus and sharing His love. 

                                            




I got up for Devo to pick some flosers for the airbnbers that were leaving.  I headed to IG pickleball about 7 to play until OGT at 7:45.  I invited them to our place next week after OGT for potluck picnic lunch.   I napped after coming home.  Denny was working on the 72.  He got the battery charged and all the lights working except the head lights.  I loaded up the 2 doors and went to Masters to look thru buildings with Rachel for Garden features for the gathering Sat night.  On the way home I went to Arthur to get gas.  Rachel came over and we put flowers together with a plan for Sat night.   A storm came brewing after she went tome.  Denny and I sat in bunkhouse during the storm.  We had a family phone call with Luke and Matt and watched the movie Savannah.  Another good day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment