Wednesday, July 13, 2022

The boys

 I headed to Rachel's for patio prayer at 5:45 and stayed to 6:30 when I headed north.  It was a fun day.  Mandy went to work early so she could be back in Cherokee for VBS.  We first went to the basement and fished then we played outside. About 11 we headed to town, we went to New Leaf.  When I bought 4 plastic bowl,s Jack said he saw them and wanted to show them to me.  He said his mom would like some. We got gas and a donut at Casey's  Then to the pool park for a picnic lunch.  We went swimming when it opened at 12:30.   The boys really liked the water.  We headed home and boys were down for naps about 1:22.   Before I headed home I took the boys to VBS.  Mandy was in charge fo the preschoolers.   It was so good to get home and visit with Denny he had made an amazing salad for supper.  







No comments:

Post a Comment