Saturday, September 19, 2009

Fri Sept 18 12075


9/18/09 Matt and Becky and kids met Hirschmans at the zoo today. We had a nice visit with Matt last night. I worked at unit from 7:30 -5. Lots of litters to process by myself. 22 litters about 300 pigs and 3 1/2 hours. Denny said make plans for supper. So I ordered pizza at Sparkies in Arthur so ohe could pick it up after he got off work at 6. I was beat. Nice visit with Luke about 8-9 tonight. So good to talk to you kids...and we love your blogs. We were eating lunch Sat am on the deck and had cucumbers. Denny started laughing right out loud. He was remembering E&A here eating cukes, then he thought about the blog where they were watering the tomatoes...but the blog that made him laugh was Torren and Hayden playing dump trucks with a fence in between them. Thanks for the happiness you bring to our lives. Tough day at the unit and I could use a little happiness. The zoo sounded really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment