Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sat.Sept 19


9/19/09 We worked at the unit til almost 2. I cleaned out the treat boxes and boiled the syringes so they would be ready to process more pigs Monday. Then I came home and grilled pork burgers for lunch with fresh cukes and tomatoes. Denny fixed the PTO shaft on the tractor mower while I got flowers ready for church. Denny was wanting earplugs for himself while he was mowing so I drove up to the unit to get some. The office was filled with smoke... I had left the water boiling and it had boiled dry. Thank you Lord for having me go up to get the ear plugs. We just left the doors open to let the smoke out. I guess we won't be doing any processing on Monday. Thank you Jesus...it could have been so much worse. We spent last night working on installing and using picaso for my pictures. As you can see I haven't gotten proficient at it yet. Hopefully they will be coming. This is the first picture that I got from my old albums and cropped on picaso. I think I am going to have fun with it. Denny has ALL the picture/album pages on this Dell repo he purchased at the bank. Perhaps TOO MUCH INFORMATATION. But I think I"m going to like it. Thanks Denny. What would I do with out him?

2 comments:

  1. What is with the old picture of me????

    -Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that the new repo computer in the background?!!?!

    (I think it's a great picture, matt!)

    mjj

    ReplyDelete