Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sat Sept 26 12270


9/26/09 I really had a great day yesterday with friends. I sure hope my children have friendships with good Christians that span the years and seasons of life. The 4 of us have been through a lot together and it gets sweeter "as the years go by." This am I slept in. Denny went to Denison with Howard and they came home with a 22 rifle. I went to Carroll for my monthly visit to WW. Then I took the tire off of my Malibu and took it into IG to get it fixed. Some how it went very flat I drove on it Friday night coming home from the unit. I took flowers to PH and bought Awana store items at the Dollar General. (70 % off) Denny has spent most of the afternoon thinking about car info. Luke is in the market for a new car and Denny loves to think about stuff like that...make spread sheet...look up info on Internet about reliability and depreciation of certain vehicles. Boy, that put me right to sleep. So I took a nap. I reconciled my check book and entered all my data in the computer. I marked the share prices on a lot of Awana store stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment