Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thur Sept 10




9/10/09 Kayann H. comes to the rec center on Tues ams. About 2 months ago she asked me if I would put together some flowers for her son, Josh and Molly K.'s rehearsal supper tomorrow night. I said," Sure". Their colors are purple and ivory. This am I went to Anabel's and she had some nice white zinnias and purple asters that I picked. Then I went to the unit and worked until 3:30 when I came home and mowed the lawn. At 5:30 I was in IG ready to ride with the IG motorcycle bunch. Denny had driven the trailer to IG, then Arthur, then he got chicken for us at the unit for lunch and brought it out to us during his noon hour. Then he unloaded the motorcycle at church after work...that's where he changed his clothes and we met in IG. 6 bikes rode to Ute to eat... I love that food. Then home and I put the flowers together. Hope they will be okay. Molly had picked out a stained glass vase/ cylinder for a pillar candle.

No comments:

Post a Comment