Saturday, September 5, 2009

Sat. Sept 5


9/5/09 Nice to be home for a weekend. Can you believe that fall is here? The tree out front looks like it will be a beautiful red. Some leaves are turning. I took these pictures yesterday afternoon while I was waiting for Denny to get home. This am after feeding sows at the unit I went to the rec center for a Zumba class (basically Latin dancing for 45 minutes). Just follow the leader as she does steps to the Latin music. $6 bucks for 45 minutes. I will not be doing that again. It was a good workout and fun for 1 day. Emily M. and I went to a couple of garage sales. Late Denny and I worked 2 hours on Center point accounting and Dave R. Then we ate a 30 minute lunch. Then another 2 hours on Centerpoint and Dave. Then we went to his folks and put 5 18" blocks into the ground by the side walk. After feeding the sows we had another hour session with Centerpoint and Dave. Then BLTs for supper. Now hopefully to bed. IT WAS A GOOD DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment