Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sat. Sept 12


9/12/09 Great to have the kiddos here. I went to the unit early. When I came home Anabel ran to the door to meet me. Now that's a welcome home I treasure. We had kid's coffee out on the deck. Erin (W.) S. sent me some espresso cups that I had admired at her home last month. She had gotten a new set of cups to match her dishes and was just going to store these in her attic. Then she remembered that I had commented on how Denny has small cups to have kid's coffee with him. [AND the 2 cups we had had gotten broken. Not surprised at that. That is what happens when things get used.] Thanks Erin!! We went to great granny's for a visit and to chase the kitty. Evan didn't catch it this time. The cat is getting smarter. (Watch out for small boy if you treasure one of your lives.) Great granny meets with the oncologist on Monday at 3 to discuss her bone scan. Pray. Denny worked at setting up his 2 new computers this afternoon. I went to IG then started fixing 10 pints of Mrs. Wages salsa. Finally Sept 20 I put the salsa in bags and in my freezer. It takes me a while. The salsa was just in the refrigerator and we kept using it out of the pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment