Monday, September 28, 2009

Mon Sept 28 12305

9/28/09 Happy Birthday Howard!! 83 years young. We stopped over to say HB before Denny went to work. I stayed for half a cup of coffee. I think his mom died before whe was 60 from diabetes and his dad died when he was 76. Howard just keeps on doing all he can. He didn't want me to take over driving Anabel to SC. That is some thing he can do and he enjoys it. He is loved. I treated baby pigs until 1 at the unit. Now I'm home and plan to work on the computer. We had a quick supper on the deck. Renae - Sho just moved to IG aabout a month ago came. I had heard she was in our church 2 weeks ago and when I met her last Sun I invited her to BS. She is married to Dan R. who was a year behind Missy. They have 2 kids and both graduated froom Northwestern. Good study. Lynn, Laura, Stacy, Steph, Renae and Sarah. On the way home after study Sarah met a car taking up the center of the road. She lost control and called us from the ditch upside down stuck in her seatbelt. We went to get her and tooki her into town where I went to the house whereher 3 boys were. and Denny took her to the police statioon to tell them about the accident and to the ER for a check up. She was ok...but pretty shock up. Thank you Lord for protecting her and that she ha d a cell phone and that it was within reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment