Saturday, March 24, 2012

Friday March 23

Stopped at Dad's. Mandy was visiting a friend in Mapleton. At school there is a comp Lit II test on Monday and a SPA test on Tuesday. Careers class wrote thank you's for job shadow. Took Lauren and Carlie to Foodpride. Getting ready to leave for the weeked when one of the staff said something about my student who is failing 4subjects...Now that was a downer. I had put it out of my mind. But no time to check up on hims...so I'm sure he is doing just fine ... just like he answered m when I asked him on Monday. :) I gave Bethany a ride home. Stopped at country condo to chill for 45 minutes and start to watch Footloose until Mandy and Howard had go to the fish fry. Came to our home and chilled with Jensens-- Missy offered enchilados for supper and I took her up on them. At 6:30 I picked up Bailey and 2 friends. Then to Home School variety show until 9. It was a good night.








Now about the kitchen in the beach house. The counter was a good place for Brooks to wait for his breakfast. It was spacious. There was a frigerator in the kitchen and there was also a basement area where the Jensens stayed that had a refrigerator. We mainly served food off the bar in the kitchen. As you can see Justine & Kevin and Mandy & Jason finished off the big tray of salsa/ glacamole and the chocolate cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment