Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thursday March 29











Stopped at Howard's Short visit because I needed to get the $80 from the rec center. Denny made 3 out of 6 goals and got $20. I made 5 our of 6 goals and got $60. Worth the work to get the $$. Too bad I have not exercised since them. :( There was National Honor Society at 10 this am. Why it makes me cry I don't know, but it does. Then Brice interviewed Mr. Miller for careers. We couldn't be in ICN room for 2 class periods. Cindy was gone and so I went with Logan 2 of his 6 period. Callie made NHS and got her schedule to me. The first of my advisees to get it done. After school I came home and made supper of stuffing and chicken with soup, broccoli and cheese and cabbage salad for us at Howards at 5:30. Mandy got a cute dress in Omaha. She joined us for supper before she headed to work 7 pm to 7 am. Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday night. The shift tonight she picked up extra. We spent time on the deck after supper, then we went down to work in the basement. At 8:15 we headed out to the deck again. It was great out there. Pictures: Karen and Luke gave cool gifts at their nonrehearsal supper. Haley and Anabel got hair bows, etc. Evan and Torren were thrilled about thier super hero Mexical face masks. (Even Aunt Gail looks pretty fine.) Denny and I got a pretty serving plate. We left it at our Texas home. Thanks, Karen and Luke.

No comments:

Post a Comment