Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Monday March 19





Picked first daffodil of the year. :) 7:15 over to Gpa's, then met Mandy on her way home from working at the hospital. Iowa Assessments started today. We have them on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday for about an hour and a half each day. I gave tests to a student in the foods room. Christian got an A on a science test. It made the whole resource room's day. Drug dogs were at school today. I think for a baseline assessment. Praise the Lord, Cathy went online with me and entered Carlie's IAlt.A in the computer until 6 tonight. Stopped at Country Condo. Mandy still has abdominal pain. Denny went to Denison to pick up the computer. The hard drive needed to be replaced. There was a vacancy notice. I worked on letter. And did SPA math. Denny cleaned inside and outside of the bank car. He came to bed late.
I would like to show some pictures of our beach house on South Padre Island. It was so nice for entertaining. I didn't take andy pictures per sec of the house but I'll try to show some areas of activites while we were down there. Off the kitchen there was a family area with a lot of seating and a TV. Perfect place for grands to hide under a blanket from their aunt and Jason under a blanket. Oh dear, This sofa is really bumpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment