Friday, March 16, 2012

Monday March 12



Tried to make weight by juice and not eating today. Stopped at Dad's. He has a urology appointment at 1:45 today. Two students with F's. Oh my. Mrs. Spetman back :) Lorraine set up job shadows for Thursday for careers class. Ran 3 on the treadmill, then walked one. Made 4 for the 5 goals. The one weight goal I was .2 pounds over the weight I listed as my goal. I"m going to call and talk to Matt. I think it should count as making the goal. Denny made 3 fo his 5 goals. At 6 I went back to school adn tried to organize the confusion. Mandy texted and said her 7 to 7 last night went okay. Denny went home after the weigh in adn made orange chicken for us for supper. When I got home he moved the table in by the tv and we ate and watched Mandy's "The Bacholor". We have no life. But it was a treat to have supper all ready and eat it in a special place. Plus he texted Mandy with comments like "I think Ben and Courtney deserve each other." Pictures are of friends at Burlington reception. Thanks for coming friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment