Saturday, March 10, 2012

Thursday March 1



Thursday March 1
I was up about 5:45 just before Jean left for work. I started working on an IEP until 7. (Actually none of it got saved... so I did the work on the IEP for nothing.) Then Katie came and I told her Mandy wanted to get up at 6:30 … Opps... it was 7 already. Mandy got up and showered. We headed out about 8. Shop, Shop, Shop. Walmart, Gordmans, Goodwill, You name it, we stopped. Went to the ball game at 11. Ate salad in the car before the game. WE lost! So sad. Then to Trader Joes. Target…More places. Drive to Carroll. Got Mandy’s lamps there at Wal Mart. Missy called while we were there with good news. Then home. Mandy took Beth S. in to play practice, then brought my stuff into our place. I worked on slide power point to add wedding pictures to slide show. Printed up my folk's wedding picture and some pictures for Missy for a gift for Karen and Luke. Tired, went to bed. Pictures are from Mandy and Matt running on the beach. The weather was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment