Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday March 11




Sprung clocks ahead. Short night. No donut takers this am. I set up for lemonade between SS and church. Guess I'll bring the dispenser home. There was speculation that it might not be able to be washed and sanitized properly. After church there was a quarterly business meeting. At home I got all the checks entered into Centerpoint. I figured mileage for home school meetings. Time for a quick 10 minute nap. Anabel and I went to shower at Maren's for baby Bergman. Then to prayer meeting. Finally home. Straight to bed to type this up and watch the end of the cowboy netflick movie (Lonesome Dove) at 7:30. I'm really tired and saddened that I won't make weight tomorrow. The treats at Maren's were really good and I hadn't had anything to eat today. The pictures are of family at Burlington reception. Thanks for coming. Love ya so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment