Saturday, March 10, 2012

Friday March 9



Teacher work day. Stayed in bed until 6:30. That's really late for me. Denny was even up. Went to Dad's before heading to IG. At school I sent grades to tech person. At 10:30 I had air in Prius checked before I headed to SC for a meeting with home school families at Panera. YUM Then to a thrift store that had fill a bag for $4. Got a purse, 4 sweaters, 2 blouses, 7 pastel floral table runner/curtains, Then to Target for a baby present, Awana store items, and school supplies, folders and a pencil sharpener. At Menards I got salt and pepper grinders for Denny, Then Goodwill, bread store and home. I stopped at the rec center and ran 4 miles on the treadmill. I called Denny and asked if he wanted to go to coop after work. When I got home I headed there to start a fire... but Denny and Jensens were there. Missy and Phillip had the same idea that I did. At night we started to watch some cowboy western before we fell asleep. In college Luke made a plywood desk. This winter he remade it into a kitchen work area. He didn't want me to take a picture of the back side... so simply ignore. Sorry Luke.

No comments:

Post a Comment