Friday, March 16, 2012

Thursday March 15




HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON!! Sure great to spend time with you at South Padre Island. Sometimes life is as easy as falling off a bicycle built for two. Now for my day: Hurrah I made it through today. Hurrah Long 4 day weekend ahead of me. Matt S. called and said they gave me credit for reaching 5 goals. YEA!!Hurrah only 1 quarter of school left for this year. BOO!! Computer is still not fixed. He says it has viruses. Maybe we let our virus protection slip Mandy was fixing pancakes in the morning. Denny headed to Arthur early and didn't take advantage of the offer. I didn't either, but Mandy was watching the grands today while Missy subbed and I bet they ate pancakes. I called BC so they could fix the setting for Jen's IEP. YEA they did and I could submit it. Parent teacher conferences from 4 to 7:30 again. Put my failing students on hold.(Try not to think about them), so I had an okay day. The weather was great so I called Denny to have us visit out on the deck. Great to sit out and enjoy the night. Missy and Phillip visited with us until 8:30 Then they headed out to the Country Condo to watch ISU give Jason a great birthday present.

No comments:

Post a Comment