Monday, March 26, 2012

Sunday March 25

I was up at 6 to work on addding Blog pictures. No donuts this am. Jensens headed to Storm Lake J.Rolands church. We picked up Laura and Stephen. There were 14 2-5 year olds in our ss class. After church Mandy, Denny and I went to Omelet Brunch. Howard had driven to Blair to spend time with Gary, Kim, Karl and Eric. Denny took a nap after church, then he started to clean. What a guy!!!! I just worked on putting pictures on the blogs I have been writing. Still didn't get caught up. I'll keep on plugging. I did go outside and plant the daffodils that Evan pulled up. I also moved some asparagus plants and spread them out. We went to prayer meeting at 6. Denny finished cleaning. It looks so great around here. Thanks Denny.











The pictures are from the room where 3 tables of people ate. After we ate we showed the power point of pictures of Luke and Karen growing up. Some family sat on the steps and watched the power point. Some had to stand for the 10 minutes, and some got chairs to sit on. Pete also gave a tribute and a toast to the couple that night. We projected the power point pictures on the wall next to the big fish head. We had thought about using the room with the TV,but this seems to work great.

No comments:

Post a Comment