Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday March 26




Another beautiful morning. I slept til 6:15. Kind of a record for me. Howard had a good time in Blair. He said he was meeting with Roof guys today about 11 to see what their estimate would be for roofing buildings. I met Mandy going in to school. She was headed home. Nice to catch a short visit. even if it is on a gravel road. Regular day at school. I had an IEP at 3. Niether Mr. Miller or gen ed teacher could be there. At home I fixed food for supper and a meal for our lunches. Then I started to study for SPA. Once again...I am not taking the test tomorrow, but I studied almost 2 hours, just so I could read the test to our students. Dad said Luke would be proud of me learning about specific heat, thermodynamic, Energy transfer, Joules, Radiation, heat engines, internal combustion engines, absolute zero, entropy, pistons, kinetic energy, Converting K to C and F temperatures. UFFTA!!! Keep praying that the Lord would open my mind to learn these things. The pictures today show good friends of my mom and dad. Jack and Gloria Lamey were special guests at the unrehersal dinner. They were in the same trailer park as Mom and Dad for the over 25 years and loved Luke when he was 1 and came down with me to visit Grandpa and Grandma Newhouse. The folks had visted Lamey's in Michigan many times and Lameys had come to Burr Oak to see Mom and Dad, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment