Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thursday March 22

Went to Howard's at 7:10. He was still in bed. Mandy was at work til 7:00. I met her on the way home at 7:29. I Wasn't early enough to meet her at the hospital. I stopped at home after Howard's to drive the Jeep instead of the Prius. It looked quite rainy and I didn't want to get stuck in the mud. Regular Drama at school. Yes, J is seen snuggling up with J in the hallway. Yes,J is seen holding hands with D. Yes, J is seen talking and flirting with L. Oh my Romeo of the resource students. Not good. I was instructed to talk to J ... and see what is up... perhaps tell him not to break these girls hearts. Such drama. Plus, could a student graduate early in case he could get a job? I don't think so. I stayed at school just shuffling papers around until about 5:30. Didn't stay for Las Vegas night. Instead Denny met me on the deck for a great sunset. It was such great weather. We toured sheep and hog pregnant females. Couldn't find lambs. They were in a hay hide away... far from the howling coyotes. Missy came down and asked for volunteers to feed 3 lambies. I put sweats on over my PJ.s and we fed those babies. What a great night. They were so cute... and so nice to spend time with Missy. She subbed today in elementary. Mandy headed to Mapleton to spend time with a hospital nurse friend.









Now about another room in the beach house. The stairway hide out for the grands was in the formal dining area of the beach house. It worked great for feeding the 2 littlest grands. At the unrehearsal supper, my sisters had a craft activity of making beach "I spy" packages with sea shells, trinkets, and fillers. The table worked great to spread out on. Phillip, Luke and Karen also used this table to sign the marriage certificate. I don't know how many other ceremonies had a almost 2 year old (Brooks) officating the signing.

No comments:

Post a Comment