Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday March 16













I waited til Denny was headed to Dad's, but I forgot I had half and half for Howard, so he couldn't have his cereal until I got there. Come back home. So nice to have today off. The weather is great. I came home and worked alittle on organizing bottles and cans for recycling. I took A&B outside for about 2 hours while I cleaned up some of the flower beds, they played, and Missy and Evan had school. At 11 I called IPERS for information. Found out in July they are starting the high 5 not the high three years salaries like I was thinking. Also their years go from January to January. So my 2010 salary was only half of the school salary I got for the 2010=2011 school year when I started teaching. Wasn't really thinking about that either. quite depressing. Need to keep trusting God and not my figuring. Hope I feel better about what I do. Lord, Help me....Missy asked me if I wanted a bowl of chili for lunch...sure. Then while we were eating she said she needed to get motivated to clean the house. I said "Why not we clean your house for 30 minutes, then my place for 30 minutes?" We gave her a shot. Both places got cleaned alittle. YEA! Now I"m outside on the deck trying to catch up some on the blog. Mandy is heading into oa workout. I think I will go back to cleaning dead plant out of flower beds. It is just gorgeous today. Thank you Lord. Denny works til 6. Maybe grill something and a salad for supper on the deck. The pussy willows right off the deck are in full bloom. The bigger pussy willow by the pine tree ore almost too far gone. Great to be outside. The grands really liked the beach at South Padre Island. We all liked the beach at South Padre Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment