Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wednesday March 28










Stopped at Howards for a short "hi". I had ordered breakfast pizza at Cenex for the HS staffing at 8 am. (There was no breakfast planned and I thought it was my turn.) I had made a gallon of orange juice, too. I visited with Superintendent T. before school. Then I took the left over pizza over to the home schoolers. Missy was monitoring tests for my students again today. Today during success we met with advisees to register for classes next year. I'm not really confident helping students with this yet. After school I came home and read SPA on the trampoline. Then at 6:30 I took the grands to Awana. Phillip was home sick today. Mandy was heading to Omaha shopping. Pictures: There is something about spending time on the beach. When we got done we usually headed to Goldsmith's pool and hot tub to get warmed up. Our pool wasn't heated, theirs was heated.

No comments:

Post a Comment