Thursday, September 6, 2012

Another day

Up and on with life. I stopped by Howards. He was still in bed, but Mandy asked if he had taken a shower and yes, he had. She said she could tell by the bath mat crumpled by the shower. At school I gave 3 assessments to the remaining seniors during second and fifth hours. (I thought I was losing my mind the next day when I misplaced some of the tests. Luckily Nicole found them in a place I had already looked. Uffta) One student was not in school for the second day. One student needed an email to remind parents of a test that is coming up. The student who locked his keys in his car got them our yesterday. Instead of planning a food lab, we worked on the probes that need to be done this week. One laptop computer needed the printers put on the computer so the student could print off assignments. Good news was that the resource personnel do not have to put monthly use of white boards. I tried to get career class ready to give interview of custodian tomorrow. We stopped at Dad's after work and visited with Mandy. At 7 we came to our apartment and Missy came down to visit. Now this is extending very little news from today... a very long way. Sorry... Pictures are from 2008 possible blog pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment