Wednesday, September 5, 2012

When I went to Gpa's he said he slept better. I didn't see Mandy before I left. I went down stairs, looked in the extra bedroom. She had been sleeping in Howard's room since about 5 am. She had heard him groaning and came up to sleep there. I have decided I can not be a grouch in careers class even if that is what they need so they don't do such baby things like play with rubber bands, take off their shoes,make noises, and etc. It gets pretty tiring, but the role of the barker isn't me either. After school Mandy and Missy and kids went to IG to run. I came to our place fixed pizza and pasta salad, and then went and ran 4 miles on the gravel. Denny needs to come home and put up his ankle for about an hour after getting home from work. Random pictures from March 2012 at St. Joseph. It is fun when we get together.

No comments:

Post a Comment