Monday, September 10, 2012

Howard and Mandy go to town.

The place was quiet this am. Mandy was up with Howard from 12 to 5 am. I headed to school to meet with home school mom at 7:30. Full day. One student was sick, but took his allergy medicine and came back in the afternoon to work EBCE. One student was absent. One student has not turned in English home work that is easy. Another student agreed to do a student lead IEP meeting. World geography worked on computer all period. Food lab that fixed easy apple pie and frozen pizza. My class starts today so I ran off alot of sheets at school and Denny ordered new printer ink for me. Worked on whole class probes til 5:30, then to grocery store for Howard and home for hamburgers from Aunt B's. Now working on school work and started class work. Uffta!! Wish I would have slept better last night myself. They did cancel the trip to Niagara Falls until Howard is stronger. Mandy called in the ticket refund with Dr. excuse. Pictures Mandy giving Howard a haircut. Grand with Denny and his i phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment