Thursday, September 13, 2012

Wednesday Awana starts

Let's see, I don't think Howard was up when I came to visit. There was an early out so I could wear capri jeans today. I had not slept very well, I went in and talked to Mr. Miller about kids visiting the office. Need to find more hands on activities. The class was great today. Helps that the class period was only 20 minutes. We looked at Iowa Assessment scores during teacher in service. I worked on school stuff until 5:30, then took Bethany home to pick up Laura and Stephen and go to Arthur. Supper at church. So nice to have Lasagna left overs from Kim. Denny did super as Awana commander. Lots of people at Church - 186. Praise the Lord. I left early and stopped at Howard's. Mandy and Missy were there. Great to visit with them. He was sitting up in the bed I think for the first time today. At home I am starting to come down with a sore throat/ cold. Don''t know why. Uffta.

No comments:

Post a Comment