Saturday, September 8, 2012

ISU vs. U of I THE WINNER AND STILL CHAMPION!!

Gpa did not sleep well last night. After I stopped to see them I took the Prius to Carroll to get the oil changed. I made a $100 run to Walmart and forgot to get the DVD of Ron Clark's life... I could just shoot myself. A home school mom from SC called and siad she was in Mapleton so I met her in Schleswig at 12:30. Then home for a short nap and wrap a present. Off to Grace and Dominic's wedding shower. I would not have guessed the vases that Kathi brought Missy to fill up would have turned out so nice on the serving table. It was really pretty. The "theme" was cook ware and there were candles in a 12 muffin tin that had square muffin places, plus all the neat utensils, like having the silverware in a sifter. After the shower I went to the country condo for a great football game. Pictures are IOWA STATE!! IOWA STATE!! I!!S!!U!! Thanks for letting us watch the game there, Mandy. Linda brought Michael and family and visited Howard this morning. He was resting in bed all the time we were watching the game. I ran 4 miles and started working on an IEP. My student teaching starts Monday thru the end of November. Uffta! More stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment