Saturday, September 1, 2012

Friday August 31 Omaha bound

I didn’t talk to Howard when I stopped over there. Mandy had texted and said they had little sleep last night. She looked pretty sleepy. It is good it is Friday. Kids made s’mores and hotdogs in foods lab. A student got world history assignments and a test made up. That’s a good thing. Another student stayed in classes all week. Another student came to school every day!! Celebrate small victories!! I headed to Omaha after I picked up my phone at home. There was rehearsal practice at the church. I held Hanna's baby while she was one of the 13 bridesmaids. Everyone went to Jordan's place for supper. I had a great time visiting with Lydia, Lydia's mother in law to be. Chilled on patio after everyone had left. I slept in the office pull out sofa. The yard looks beautiful for the reception tomorrow. Pictures are of Lydia and Allen that night and two pictures from the wedding. The last picture is of Kathy and her siblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment