Monday, December 22, 2014

Appointment in Carroll

Denny was up early ... and out the door a little after 7.  He didn't come home until 8:45.  He had a planning and zoning meeting in IG at 7 pm, so he stayed and worked at the bank until 7.  He said he has 6 loan closings tomorrow and so there is lots to do.  Around 8 am I stopped at Jensen's and Laurie and I visited for about 30 minutes, then off to Carroll I went.  First time driving.  I was plenty tired when I got home.  Lots of good stuff done.  I found a green Christmas gift to exchange for the pink gift they sent by mistake.  Penney's exchanged Evan's coat.  The zipper had lost teeth, again and wouldn't zip.  Hopefully the third time is a charm.  I found some dress up stuff at a thrift store.  I took a call while I was in Walmart and got a student's credits figured out.  That's a praise.  So glad.  It looks like it is do-able, if the student can work at a job for 90 hours and get one credit through TAP and takes and passes 8 classes.  You go !!! Student !!! I think you can do it!!
When I got home I started to do some sewing.  Plus make cinnamon rolls and wrap presents.   Missy worked at school late.  Laurie came and got the kids at 3:30.  They came over after supper and took showers.  Missy and I went to bunk house to find a couple of frames. Pictures from wedding photographer: Reception

No comments:

Post a Comment