Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Long day

There was a PD early out today. I had IEP meetings at 12:30, 2:00, 3:00 and 4:30. Lynn B. was with me at all of them. She is amazing. They all went pretty well. I am just working on getting them done for when I am off with surgery. I had a scarey thought about the credits earned by a student that transferred to IG. The IEP went well, but after looking it seemed that the students needed more credits. I wanted to meet with counselor and double check. Uffta!! made me nervous. I went to Awana at 6:15. Thankfully Sarah said she would help with the 5th and 6th grade girls. Dan lead the Kindergarten game time and so I headed back to school to gather info for Lorraine's meeting tomorrow. Long Day! Pictures from Thanksgiving fun. Brooks is on a post at Moorehead park and Kane is watching from inside a warm car. :

No comments:

Post a Comment