Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Stayed for BB game

Denny has been so busy fixing things, he got a new belt for vacuum. It is amazing what he can fix!! I am so thankful for him. At school I took a student to get groceries for Ind. Living. I finished reading with a student, who took the test, said scored 70%. That would be good news. Mandy called and said she was missing gift cards, luckily she found then later. I stayed at school and worked on IEP's and then went to a BB game. I figured I would not get to see any the end of December or January. I was tired after I got off work. Pictures from day after Thanksgiving. Kids put together 3 aluminum trees that came from salvage in empty house in neighborhood. the tree boxes were so dirty and had some droppings in them. Luke to an elapsed time video of kids putting tree together. It is pretty cute.:

No comments:

Post a Comment