Saturday, December 6, 2014

Friday December 5, 2014 Newhouse family get together

I went to school early. This is to be my last day before surgery. Lots to do. We couldn't meet to talk about credit needs until 3:00. and then we ran out of time. Both Donna and I had to leave, so it really wasn't settled. UFFTA!! I headed to Arthur about 4:15 and Denny and I drove Prius to Dubuque. I am really looking forward to time with the Newhouse family. Missy and Phillip didn't get as early of a start as they had planned. Instead they took a trip to the emergency room. Evan was clipmbing on the small climbing wall on a slide during the noon recess and slipped and fell down on his foot in the snow boot. The x ray showed 3 broken bones. He was a trooper all weekend. Really getting around well with crutches and his boot. Quite disappointing to not be able to have fun at the water park. Phillip took him to a book store for a while and Mandy and Jason took Evan down to play video games by water park. Pictures from Dubuque:

No comments:

Post a Comment