Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve services

We were up early.  I gave Denny a ride to work and then headed to school.  I just putsed around from 8-2. Lorraine came in about 11 and we finalized grades, and looked at classes for next semester.  It was a long time to be at school.  Then I went to the grocery store.  Sure enough, I left my keys locked in the jeep.  I had to call Denny to bring the other set of keys to town.  We headed home. Missy texted us with an invitation to supper there before the candlelight church service in Arthur.  We ate spaghetti pie and sliced apples and oranges.  We were a little later getting to church and all the candle holders were gone.  I rigged up some with bulletins and the service was really nice. First time to a short service. Nice to see church family.

Pictures of Jensen's gifts:















No comments:

Post a Comment