Friday, December 26, 2014

Kids home today!!

I was up early and off the Mary A.'s to get my hair cut.  Then I headed to Storm Lake to see Sa and get my nails done.  Mo Johnsons got to the farm about 11:30.  We went to eat at the chalet about 12:30.  Cooks came there.  Cavtini and Parmesan bread.  Then I laid down for a nap with Brooks.  Fell as I was decending the upper bunk.   Just embarrassed not hurt.  We watched the lego movie.  Denny came home from work about 5.  I had started to heat the coop and the zuup.  Luke and Karen came then, too.  We ate out in the coop.  It was really comfortable and cozy out there.  Lots of laughs.  When kids went to bed we talked in the sunroom.  Some had brought give away treasures that Luke figured out a game with.  Deal out a deck of cards ... that is the money you have to bid at the auction with.  We laughed lots.  Such fun with family.


No comments:

Post a Comment