Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Head into school at 4 .... nope

Denny was up early. He left for work about 7:15. I started to make cinnamon rolls. I remade a sweatshirt today and worked on three squares. I spilled a 3/4 full jar of yeast on the floor. At 3:30 I started in to town to meet with Lorraine, but the Prius slipped and sluuped up the hill. I turned around and came back to take the pickuip. I opened the machine shed door and tried to get the truck started, but it wouldn't turn over. I had to call Lorraine and tell her I couldn't make it. Missy was headed to IG and said the roads were nasty. I ordered pizza and Missy picked it up and brought it home. Denny was with a customer until 7ish. We watched a couple episodes of Heartland. Pictures from wedding photographer: Reception

No comments:

Post a Comment