Friday, January 30, 2015

Home school visit

Denny left for work and I finished reading my one a day.  I tried to straighten out papers for school, but was not very successful.  About 10 I went over to Rachel's to pick up book that a student could use for homeschool until April when he is starting some type of program in Carroll.   I called Brenda and  she invited me for lunch.  Great to visit with her.   She gave me a CD of a song that Maryann L. said was a great song the morning that they came over for coffee in the garden.  (long run on sentence)  We have this moment to hold in our hands, by the Gaither band.  I had forgotten that memory.  Such a sweetie Maryann is.   We stood by her car and she shared about how quickly time passes.  And such a sweetie Brenda is.   It was fun to see all the things the family has been up to.  Painting, Quilts,  At home I napped.  At 4:30 the student was home and so I drove to Boyer to see them.   He took a few books to work on.  I headed to IG to work at the school.  Denny came home after work and when I got home, he was watching Heartland.

No comments:

Post a Comment