Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Two hour late start

Weather in
Brownsville:  High 71  Low 57
Ida Grove:     High  10  Low -14     Two hour late start

While I ate breakfast, I couldn't see the rasaca so I asked Bruce if he could trim the orange tree.  He and Gail trimmed and carried away branches.  Gail and Jane went to line dancing.  I sat out on the deck for a while.  It was beautiful.  After lunch of leftovers with Bruce and Gail I went to the deck.   When Nancy came back from changing oil and washing the car, we ate out on the deck.  Nan went into take a nap.  I went to talk to Gloria, but she was resting after getting a shot.  Jack and I took his golf cart around the park and I drove him around the park and then to our dock area.  It was so fun.  Nancy and I went shopping.  She bought a new printer, I bought 8 napkins at Dillard.  We had supper;  Jane fixed chili.  Nice phone calls with Denny, Missy and Mandy.   Day with the least pain so far.






No comments:

Post a Comment