Friday, January 16, 2015

Jane to head back north

Weather:
Brownsville: Present 44    High 63   Low 49
Ida Grove:    Present  32   High 42   Low 28
Hung out at the trailer until about 9 when we left to take Nancy to choir practice.  I dropped Jane off to se the USS Constellation come into the Port of Brownsville. She was pretty tickled to see it close to where she was. I went to the market in the convention center.  After picking up Nancy we made a quick stop at the grocery store, then home.  Hendersons to Jane to Harlengen.  We rested and napped.  Gail and Nancy set up tables for the park garage sale. I had a couple of nice phone calls with Mandy as she drove to and from getting her billfold from Denny.  When we left the community center,  I took Jack on a ride in his golf cart to Audry's and back to our resaca view.  On the way home I stopped to talk to Sylvia.  Gail, Bruce and Nancy went to play Bridge.  I have been pretty sore today.
Pictures of sunny Four Seasons pool, Jack and our cart ride, Jack, 95 (one of my dad's best friends) and Sylvia, 96 (my neighbor)  who are the two oldest members of Four Seasons,  r />







No comments:

Post a Comment