Saturday, December 2, 2017

Family fun!!!

I got up and read and then went down to second floor.  My 3 brothers were having coffee.  Fun to join them and visit.  At 8 I brought cereal, banana muffins, and coffee cake to the rented room.  Jensens brought fruit and coffee and milk.  They spoke of their plans for August.  There were lots of good questions.  The lunch buffet came at 11.   Nancy had brought her collection of hats for gifts to all who would like a hat.  Pretty cute with all the choices.  She also brought rolls of state quarters and books to hold the quarters.  I felt like the arcade Nazi!!!  I told the boys (with a gleam in their eyes) that ,"No they could NOT just take  $10 rolls of state quarters down to first floor arcade."  I guess some empty rolls of state quarters were carried back up to the meeting room, so I was too late!! but I am sure that I did rescue many states $.25 from the hungry mouths of the arcade games.   When Santa came the designated elf from last year did not show up, but there was audience participation.
A gal from Dubuque had bought a hat from Craig's store previously and she came and bought the rest of Nancy's hats, so Craig did not take the excess to his store.  After naps we went back down to the water park.  We ordered pizza for supper, played speak out and Jason had a great time shooting his nerf attack gun!!  Great day with family. 












Speak out!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment