Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Happy birthday Torren!!!

I called Torren before he got on the bus.  What a great grandson!!  Love you lots, Torren!!!
I did have fun substituting PE at IG Elementary.  During the noon break I went to First State lunch and then to REC to get our dividend check.  After school I stopped at the hospital to get prep for the CT I am having Friday at 9 am.  The CT is to check on the discomfort I get in my  hip area sometimes.  They drew blood to check liver health before the Friday CT.  Before I went home I stopped at Jensens and shared some of the "sugar"  (IE cookies, cupcake, cake balls, oreo fluff) I got at the noon Christmas treats.  I picked up salad and dessert for meals we are taking to Hendersons/Porters/ Balders.  Awana went well.  Denny headed to Cherokee after Awana to watch Jack tomorrow.  I watched 2 episodes of This is Us before heading to bed.



What a nice Grand!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment