Friday, June 15, 2018

140 year cellebration

For some reason I could not get to sleep last night.  And I did not have coffee at Bible study.  Some times I am just so excited about my life and the next day that my mind just races.  I remembered I had a slight ear ache and took some benadryl.  Good night.  My flowers are finally starting to bloom.  I gathered my first 2 baskets of flowers for arrangements, so I made 2 for airbnb, 2 for Gail and 1 for Marion.  Denny rode 2  10 minute sessions of bike.  I had a dermatology appointment with Crystal O. and headed to Atlantic after that.  I got there about 5.  Henderson were going out with Marion and family.  Us  7 Texas snowbirds went to eat Mexican downtown.  Good to visit and catch up with their lives.  They let me off at Gail's and I swept the garage and set up some tables and chairs for breakfast tomorrow.  Todd and Julia and Hope are staying there tonight, so we visited a little before I headed to Highfills for bed.






No comments:

Post a Comment