Tuesday, June 19, 2018

So thankful for this great day!!!

Up for devotions and then I went out and picked some lilies to put in the cooler. ... Nothing starts the day better than being outside and picking beautiful flowers.  It had rained last night and everything was fresh and clean.  AND my flowers are starting to bloom.  Wonderful.  It seems like it has taken so long this year.  I left for the Train about 7:30.  Stopped at the bank to get Denny's name on the checking account.  It seems like that took forever.  At home we had a quick sausage sandwich and I went to Jensens to watch all the activity and hear about their lives.  Closets cleaned, rooms empty except for mattresses and blankets.  I took Grands to their special friends to play.  Brooks to Logan B.  Anabel to Sophi J.  Evan to Jake L.  Lord grant them good Christian friends in their August home.  I headed to Thistle down and bought Plants!! Dahlia's, Gerbera, and veggies: Tomatoes, peppers, tomatillos, and cukes for Keelie to share, Jalipino, Everything was on sale.  So much fun!!!  I left for Cherokee and got there in time for a quick stop at New Leaf before going to the golf course.  So much fun to play golf with Mandy.  Not so hot on the game, but so much fun to be with my daughter.  We ate a burger there afterward, stopped by to see a sleeping Jack and 2 hungry baby birds that were in the nest in the bush I trimmed yesterday.  Home by 9:45.  Full, Fun Day!  Thank you, Jesus.  Evan came over and replanted a maple tree with Gpa.  They also planted 2 oak trees.




No comments:

Post a Comment